The promoter is: LLEVINAC SL whose registered office is at with registered office at C / Consell de Cent, 201, 08011 Barcelona, telephone number 93 170 17 67. This company is registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, with CIF: B64412406.
The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of LLEVINAC SL and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The Windmiller Preamp pedal.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email on March 1st. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Spanish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.