SUBSCRIBE AND GET
YOUR FIRST ORDER
Not valid for Guitar & Pickups purchases
We Innovate On Products & Services for Creative People
Company Name: LLEVINAC SL (also the Provider)
Postal Address: C/ Consell de cent 201, baixos, 08011 Barcelona, (Barcelona)
LLEVINAC SL, as the Data Processor for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD) and other legal regulations in force on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that we have implemented the measures of necessary security, of technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all entered data.
The data we collect and the methods we use to obtain it are as follows:
1. Through the contact form: name, email, age, phone number;
2. Through the registration form: name, email, age;
3. Through the newsletter subscription form: name, email; Specially protected data categories are not processed.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, after providing your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
1. The contact form: to respond to inquiries and/or provide the information required by the user;
2. The registration form: for the creation of a user account and to access the features of the website;
3. The newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, if the user has expressly consented to it;
4. Other purposes:
o To carry out the commercial, administrative, fiscal, and accounting procedures that are required under current legislation;
o To know your opinion and improve the services provided by the website;
o Social networks: the use of social media will be specified in the corresponding section.
The photographs that are posted on the website are the property of LLEVINAC SL, You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to the aforementioned email.
According to the LSSICE, LLEVINAC SL does not engage in spamming and, therefore, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user. Accordingly, in all the communications you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to withdraw their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described except for legal obligation or judicial requirement.
You will not be the subject of decisions based on automated processing that will have an effect on your data.
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time by marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting, and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
LLEVINAC SL does not carry out any data transfer or communication unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior to obtaining the User's consent.
International transfers of your personal data will not be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to blocking or canceling any account in evidence of a criminal offence undertaken by the User. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
LLEVINAC SL will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior obtaining the User's consent.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the local servers of LLEVINAC SL in consell de Cent 201, Barcelona.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Information Systems of LLEVINAC SL. By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the User expressly consents to LLEVINAC SL carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
· The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
· In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products of LLEVINAC SL equal or similar to those that were originally the aim of the contract or interest by the User.
· The storage of personal data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
As a concerned User, you can request to exercise the following rights before LLEVINAC SL by submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to email@example.com indicating as Subject: "Data Protection - RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS", and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any analogous document, as indicated by law.
As a User, you have the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data (agpd.es).
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processings that produce effects on your data.
The data collected by the responsible party is the following:
- Those that Users provide through the different services offered on the website
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website
- Data collected through "cookies" for browsing experience improvement as reported in the cookies policy.
The refusal to supply the obligatory data will result in the impossibility to minister to the particular request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and true. We ask that in case of modification, communicate such changes immediately so that the information under process is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
If you contract the service/purchase the product through our website [LSSI_Web] we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact information, and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that LLEVINAC SL may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out concerning the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of LLEVINAC SL will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
LLEVINAC SL will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on social networks, informing you of the provider's activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
- That are presumably unlawful by national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are presumably unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions to our Users or third parties and in general whatever the content that LLEVINAC SL deems inappropriate.
- In general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, LLEVINAC SL reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by LLEVINAC SL, and may send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of LLEVINAC SL, through the following link: www.empresa.com/politicadeprivacidad.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, LLEVINAC SL will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, which is the Users’ responsibility to know, by checking the corresponding conditions particular to the network in question.
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
LLEVINAC SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions (case law).
For all purposes, the relationship between LLEVINAC SL and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.