Flat patch cable
Available in different lengths
We're sorry! This product is not available at this moment!
Enter your email if you want to be notified when the product becames avaiable again.
One crucial factor for a perfect pedalboard setup are the pedalboard cables used to manage your ideal effects pedal chain. With its low-profile right-angle plug design, you will save space on your board to fit as many effects pedals as possible. Combine the flat patch cables with our cable management accessories to obtain a tidy-looking functional pedalboard.
Aclam’s flat patch cables are easy to handle and very flexible due to their 5,9mm diameter. Save pedalboard space by using Aclam’s pedalboard cables.
The low capacitance of this flat patch cables will allow more brightness to reach the amp after going through all the pedalboard cables.
Choose between 5 different pedalboard cable lengths to adapt to your pedalboard setup: 11cm, 15cm, 30cm, 50cm and 60cm
- Hicon J63MA05
- Super flat 6.3 mm phone plug
- Black metal housing
- Right angle mono plug
- Massive sleeve with gold-plated tip
- Moisture-repellent insulation
- With clamping stain relief
- TRICONE® MKII
- OFC oxygen free copper
- Flexible cable
- Cable breakage protection with high bending cycles
- Very robust due to large conductor diameter and fine individual stranding
- 100 % Protected due to double shielding (copper spiral + conductive carbon shielding)
- Reliable cable for live application
- Inner conductor gauge 0,22 mm²
- PVC 5,90 mm jacket
Buy Aclam’s flat patch cable specially designed for pedalboards to sort out your cabling needs! Combine them with our Tidy Cables Pack to keep a neat pedalboard layout.
Good quality product !!